The nitty gritty
What can I request?
You can request an original cake idea, one of my existing or past ones or a replica of a real cake.
NOTE: I do not make copies of other artists' original miniature cakes, only real cakes.
What kind of information do you need from me?
First of all, select the kind of service you'd require and when you need it by.
Let me know what kind of piece it is (a blueberry cake for ex.) and how many you would need.
After that, list as many details of your piece as you can:
Here are some examples:
- Size (1cm high by 1.5 wide for ex.; small or medium is no reference to me)
- If it's a miniature cake, is it whole or with slices cut out? How many slices? Do any of them need to look part-eaten? Will you require plates, forks, etc?
- Allergies (I work with stainless steel and silver plated jewellery findings, so if you require sterling silver earring wires for example, please let me know)
- Shape or style of the jewellery findings (there are many different earring hooks)
- If you have a picture of a real cake or a sketch, the better!
How do I pay?
I accept credit/debit card payments as well as Paypal. If you don't have Paypal, you can still check out as a guest. It's 100% SSL secured.
Do you need a deposit?
Yes, a non-refundable deposit of half the item's price will be required before I start working on your piece. You can also pay in full, that's entirely your choice.
An invoice/listing will be created specifically for you.
How does it work?
Thank you for thinking of me to make your next miniature cake!
How it works is very simple:
1. You let me know your idea
2. I let you know whether it's a project for me + how much it would cost
3. You pay the deposit (or pay in full, it's up to you)
4. I start making your cake and keep it touch with you to make sure it's exactly what you want.
5. When the cake is ready, you settle the remainder and I ship the cake to you.
Do you accept returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations?
I'm afraid I don't accept returns, refunds and exchanges for custom pieces due to their personalised nature.
I know that circumstances change, so I do accept cancellations.
The deposit is non-refundable.