Craft along with me and learn how to make these super cute and tiny Linzer cookies in two different ways:
Moody: For those who like Linzer cookies with icing sugar (created to achieve a nice contrast)
Happy: Reminiscing jammie dodgers, these are a light "happy" version where the jam is Queen.
This tutorial is for miniature cookies that would suit 1/12th and 1/10 scale miniatures. However, you can make them bigger or smaller.
🍓Full list of tools and materials
🍓Step by step instructions with mouthwatering photographs
🍓Lots of tips on baking
🍓Instant Download, no special apps required!
The nitty gritty:
- PDF Format.
-You will receive a link to download your Digital products in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
- I am not responsible for lost files or expired links.
- You won't be shipped a physical product. This listing is for a digital product.
- Tutorial fees are not refundable.
- The tutorial is for the pop-tarts only.
- The tutorial is for personal use only. The distribution of its content is not permitted.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Miniature Linzer Cookies Tutorial
This file is for personal use only. The distribution of the content on the internet, craft groups, teaching purposes is not permitted.